For list of future events see the list to the right. The links below will take you to our archive of past meetings.
NACT UK reserve the right to increase our course fees from those previously advertised as and when this becomes necessary.
National Meetings in collaboration with other Deaneries/Colleges etc
- Winter Meeting (UKPGME) is a one day conference in November & open to all involved in PGME
- Multi-Specialty Conference is a two day conference in January for Training Programme Directors and Directors of Medical Education.
- Foundation Programme Events. For all involved in Foundation including trainees.
- SAS Tutor Events. To support Tutors develop their role and share ideas.
- Annual Spring Meeting. This is the main NACT UK meeting held in May each year, for members ONLY. All members are encouraged to attend. There will be expert lectures on relevant topics with ample opportunity for discussion and networking. The AGM takes place at this meeting. There is a members Forum in the Programme where members can present some aspect of their work.
- Members Personal Development. Courses to support members in their role.
All NACT UK meetings are recognised by the RCP (London) for CPD points, and receive credits from the Open University towards a Certificate in Continuing Professional Development. To learn more about this, click here.
No future events.