For list of future events see the list to the right. The links below will take you to our archive of past meetings.
NACT UK reserve the right to increase our course fees from those previously advertised as and when this becomes necessary.
National Meetings in collaboration with other Deaneries/Colleges etc
- Winter Meeting (UKPGME) is a one day conference in November & open to all involved in PGME
- Multi-Specialty Conference is a two day conference in January for Training Programme Directors and Directors of Medical Education.
- Foundation Programme Events. For all involved in Foundation including trainees.
- SAS Tutor Events. To support Tutors develop their role and share ideas.
- Annual Spring Meeting. This is the main NACT UK meeting held in May each year, for members ONLY. All members are encouraged to attend. There will be expert lectures on relevant topics with ample opportunity for discussion and networking. The AGM takes place at this meeting. There is a members Forum in the Programme where members can present some aspect of their work.
- Members Personal Development. Courses to support members in their role.
18&19 April 2018 - CorBLIME – Basics for Leadership in Medical Education, Doubletree by Hilton, Ealing Common FULLY BOOKED
9&10 May 2018 - CPD Day and Spring Meeting, Marriott Hotel, Forest of Arden
13 June 2018 - Finance Day, Crowne Plaza, Solihull
28 September 2018 - SAS Tutors’ Development Day, Crowne Plaza, Solihull
23 November 2018 - Winter Meeting, RCP, London
15&16 January 2019 - 17th National MS Conference, Holiday Inn, Carbuton Street, London
8 March 2019 - Foundation Faculty Best Practice Event - Marriott Hotel, George St. London
tbc May 2019 - CPD Day & Spring Meeting (50 Years)- Cambridge
1&2 October 2019 - MorBLIME - Hallmark Hotel The Welcome, Stratford Upon Avon
2&3 December 2019 - DEMEC 2019 - Manchester Central Conference Centre