Membership is open to all Leaders in Medical Education and anyone with an interest in medical education. Historically members have been Clinical Tutors. However the recent changes in postgraduate medical education have led to many new leadership roles such as Foundation and Specialty Training Programme Directors, Directors of Medical Education, SAS/LED Doctors and Associate Deans with various responsibilities.
- receive regular updates and information via the information cascade and web site
- access the members section of the website where many useful resources can be found for local adaptation
- attend meetings and training courses run by NACT UK
- be considered for election to NACT UK Council
- receive our quarterly in-house newsletter "Clinical Tutor"
- link to "Clinical Teacher" electronically
- attend ASME conferences & workshops & purchase ASME booklets/resources at membership rates
- apply for the annual NACT UK Travelling Fellowship to North Carolina
- have access to the annual Directory of Postgraduate Medical Centres & A Gazetteer of Useful Addresses
Full Membership for January to December 2022 is £195.20 (£173 + £22.20 VAT which is 20% on £111.00 the remainder is exempt).
Discounted rates available depending on number of members within one Hospital Trust. Discounted Membership will remain at £109.00
Associate Membership is now available for any trainees or medical students at £35.00
If you would like to become a NACT UK Member please email the form below to email@example.com